16 December 2006

Best of 2006 (part 1)







KLAXONS








SHIT DISCO













DANDI WIND








I recently submitted my list of TOP TEN SHOWS OF 2006 to fellow [but awesomer] blogger britishrockisalwaysontop. Will be interesting to see what his and others' were... thought I'd put mine up here (as this is a project in self-indulgence). Brilliant.


1. Klaxons /Shit Disco /Dandi Wind (Metro, London) ...I didn't take those photos, sadly. though excitingly, it does make me look like a mincy newraver.

2. Kasabian (Metro, Chicago)
3. The Rakes (Varsity The
atre, Minneapolis)
4. The Rapture/The Presets (Metro, Chicago)
5. Mystery Jets/The Spinto Band (Electric Ballroom, London)
6. The Strokes/Adam Green (Hammersmith Apollo, London)
7. Hot Chip (Metro, Chicago)
8. Juanes (Shepherd's Bush Apollo, London)
9. Dirty Pretty Things (Kentish Town Forum, London)
10.Muse (State Theatre, Minneapolis)


KASABIAN'S TOM





Well cheers, that's it for now. Should of have me camera at more shows I guess but you can't win em all yeah. All I can say is that I can't wait for all the shows of 2007, though 2006 will be a tough one to beat, that's for sure.


KDKS










JUANES

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home