16 December 2006

New TrashStache

I TRASHED THE OLD TRASHSTACHE!

it's time had come and gone. so in with the new yeah?































Right now, as I'm in
Minneapolis for the next month, this great city will no doubt be the centre of all activity, which is no problem as far as I'm concerned. Actually, I think it's getting considerably better in terms of respectable things to do. For example, I spent my first night home at the monthly indie dance night put on by the one and only First Avenue. After Imogen Heap finished, the VIP room got it started with crazy-good tunes (pronounced 'chunes') mixed by none other than Soviet Panda and The Glamour. It was well good times, especially at the VIP room as it makes for a perfect club venue: long and rather narrow, separated seating/dancing, outskirts upon which to perfect wallflower posing, etc. Reminds me of club nights in London, you know, a city in which rubbish top-40 doesn't dominate everything. So tis in good time that TOO MUCH LOVE came to be. As one of First Ave's interns, I really wanted to see this happen, and told them so!! Couldn't be happier that it's working out, but heard somewhere that there is thought of moving it to the main room?? That would kill it, certain. i can already tell you that. So we'll fight it i guess. Fight on for intimacy and the VIP room yeah. now we just need more nights like Too Much Love.

Hope the new TrashStache will be fulfilling...check back and/or comment often.

cheers,
KDKS

p.s. Don't be confused by the time stamp. I registered in the Cook Islands with the hopes that my addy would be something like [blogspot.trash_stache.co.ck] but alas, Mr. Barley must of run into more luck with that than I have...

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home